Wednesday 1 April 2009

Chapter 25: Those N00bs Can't Touch This

- credit brava_67

Just wanted to pop by to tell you this small tale from last night.

Basically, i've never been very good at Call of Duty: World at War. Online after almost 4-5 months of gameplay i'm still only level 52. I have yet to reach prestige.

Out of my 12 friends who play the game, I have one of the worst K/D spreads (kills to death ratio), it sits at 0.84 at time of writing.

But yesterday me and Dan decided to play some COD for the first time in over a month. And frankly, I rawked it.

For some reason, I had a great session. Either the game has become infested with n00bs, or the break has done me good.

I have yet to download the DLC for Map Pack 1 (although I've read that it has reached over 1 million downloads, read more on that here), but I have played the free day Makin download and it's pretty good.

On the Upheavel map though came my greatest game of COD ever. 20 kills, only 2 deaths. I released the dogs, they pwned 7 guys, it was glorious.

It may not seem like a huge achievement for most, but for me it is enough to tell you all about right now.

Note: How did you like my cool internet lingo?

Also, new Zero Punctuation today at 5pm GMT, check the linkometer to find your way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment