Sunday 15 February 2009

Prologue: The Birth


Picture courtesy of johnnyyanok.com

Welcome to my blog, thank you for reading, have a biscuit and make yourself comfortable.

Let me give you the prologue to this magical adventure we are about to endure:

I am a 20-year-old University student currently residing in Stoke-on-Trent, England. I bought my first XBox360 in September 2007. Before that I have previously owned a Super Nintendo, PS1 and PS2.

I originally had a Wii but after a month of playing Spider-man 3 and slowly destroying my wrists as I web-slinged across virtual New York, I traded in for a big boys console.

I enjoyed my XBox360 although even after I bought it, I hardly played it (Pro Evolution 6 & 7 on the PS2 held a higher perogative). Eventually though my sexy white mini-computer came into use with the release of GTA4.

In September 08, I finally joined XBox Live with the Gamertag 'ChocRaisin' (The story behind it, I was eating chocolate raisins at the time I was asked). Since then I haven't looked back.

That was until December 2008 when it died. The disk drive decided it didn't want to work and I was left console-less. In January 2009 though, I got a new arcade version (sticking my old hard drive on...I know genius), thankfully paid for by my father.

So here I am. The point of this blog is to highlight my trials and tribulations using this console. To be frank, I'm a rubbish gamer. It takes me ages to complete games and online I get killed very often (especially Call of Duty: World on War, but more on that another time).

So here's to me trying to get better at games, trying to up my gamerscore which you can see to your right and to become more respected in the gaming world.

Ciao.

P.S. Feel free to click those google ads a million times and earn me some money, I need it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment