Monday 23 February 2009

Chapter IV: Steet Fighter IV sells 2 million copies worldwide, is hard.


So I know what you're thinking.

James, that picture isn't Street Fighter IV, it's a man going Chuck Norris on a panda from some other game.

Correct.

Also, James, when are you going to give in to the Roman numeral naming of posts. How far can you go?!!

The answer I don't know.

But to rectify problem A and make you feel better. Here...


There happy?

So Capcom announced today that Street Fighter IV has sold over 2 million units worldwide since it was released. In Japan, the game sold out on its release week. It wasn't disclosed where else copies were sold but expect it to be top of this weeks UK XBox360 chart. So fighting beat 'em ups arn't dead after all! Hooray.

My friend and arch-nemesis Dan bought the game last week and my entire house has enjoyed Hadouken-ing the hell out of each other.

I was pretty good with standard Ryu at the beginning, kicking Sagat's teeth down his throught, throwing Guile around like he was nothing. However, after a while it became apparent kicks can't compete with Super and Ultra specials. So i'm rubbish...great.

Although, I did master Dhalsim. He takes hits like a little girl but he has stretchy legs wooo!

I shall review it shortly, along with Prince of Persia.

You bought SFIV? Have you mastered the controls? Are you sad like me? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment